Wednesday 18 April 2012

Our Rules

Jess and I sat down recently and decided upon some house rules that we can at least strive to follow, these are the rules we decided are right for us:

Say please and thank you
Be kind to animals
Look after our books and toys
Share our toys
Say sorry if we hurt somebody
Eat our vegetables
Be Kind * Be Helpful * Be Patient
We don't watch too much TV

*note: our last rule is quite vague but I think it's unrealistic to try and put an exact time limit on it, some days will be different to others (depending on activities planned, weather, weekday or weekend etc). I just make sure I use my common sense and good judgement, and as long as I ensure Jessica gets a warning i.e. TV off after this program/ in 5 mins, then she doesn't argue.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...