I'm sure you've always wanted to make your very own cardboard giraffe model (that even stand up on his own can you believe) so here's how to do it:
Strong card board
One egg box
2 googly eyes
- Cut four equal lengths of strong card for legs.
- Cut one longer piece of card for the giraffes neck.
- Fold each of the pieces of card (4 legs, 1 neck) twice length ways and tape down into a rough triangle shape.
- Tape neck and legs to the top of an egg box.
- Cut out one section from the bottom of an egg box for the giraffes face and stick to the neck.
- Paint yellow (or gold!)
- Glue on two googly eyes.
- Paint brown patches.