Tuesday 27 March 2012

New Books

I indulged in a bit of a splurge on amazon last week:

I'm very excited to tell you that I am going to be sharing an allotment with a friend. I've been interested in growing your own for a couple of years, but now I want to get serious with it!! I've always been a mucking around in mud sort of girl, and since I stopped owning my own horse a few years ago, I've felt something lacking. I think this is just what I need. Exciting!

I've become really interested in Ayurveda lately, and this book looks to be a great source of information on the subject, including lots on nutrition and herbal remedies. It makes sense to me that everything we need is available from nature and taking lots of OTC medicines has never sat very comfortably with me.

Classics for children. Oh the places you'll go is one of my all time favourite books. Jess is loving The Cat In The Hat!


"How to have strong, confident children"; Sounds worth a read in my opinion especially as it only cost £2.55 including p&p! I'll let you know what I think when I've read it.

And if that wasn't enough, I have also stolen this from my better half:

That should keep me going for a while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...