Wednesday 11 April 2012

Vitamin Supplements

I've taken various vitamin supplements over the years and it's only dawned on me very recently that actually I have no idea what really goes into them. I imagine (but don't know for sure) that the ingredients are from GM sources, and I have no idea what kind of preservatives etc are used, the ones I have been taking certainly have not been organic. So for the time being I've decided to stop (the only exception would be folic acid for pregnancy) unless I can find an organic brand that have ingredients I'm happy with (this is going to take some research on my part, so any advice would be welcomed).

I do love the idea of a general all round supplement (and believe that nourishing skin for the inside is more important than applying chemical fueled creams) but I now want to know what I'm dealing with when it comes to the ingredients. I've recently come across this nutritional supplement:

Neal's Yard Organic Beauty Oil.

The ingredients are : (all organic) golden flaxseed oil, hemp oil, avocado oil, evening primrose oil, pumpkin seed oil.

I've not been paid to review this product in any way, I've paid for it from my own money and this is my own genuine opinion: After having taken 2-3 table spoons each day (I mix it with a slosh of orange juice which makes it more than palatable) for around a month, I can truly say that my skin is looking way better, looks more radiant (to me at least!), I'm having less outbreaks and my hair seems shinier & like it's had life breathed back into it too. I have been making a huge effort to eat well too, so this will have also contributed, but I would wholeheartedly recommend this product, and am so glad I have found it and can use this instead of supplements that I really know little about. I just wish I'd found it sooner!

So there you have it; my top secret beauty tip revealed! You can thank me now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...