Sunday 4 March 2012

Mixed Tape 2


1. Sharon Van Etten - One Day
2. Daughter - Home
3. Sea of Bees- Gnomes
4. Tahsaki Miyaki - Get It Right
5. Bon Iver - Skinny Love
6. First Aid Kit -Emmylou
7. Joanna Newsom - Book of Right On
8. She & Him - Sentimental Heart
9. Slow Club - Let's fall back in love

Here's my second little mix tape for you guys, I hope you enjoy it. And I just wanted to say 'hi' and thank you to everybody who's been reading my blog because I'm still new to all this and I'm just excited that I have some readers! Hope everybody's had a good weekend despite the bad weather here today. We managed a little walk to the park yesterday while it was still nice outside.




Do any of my readers like a bit of reggae like I do? Every now and then I get in the kind of mood when I just have to listen to some reggae music, like I did last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...