Wednesday 1 February 2012

Mixed Tape



I love music, it's always been a huge part of my life ever since my dad made me a mixed tape when I was about thirteen which introduced me to bands such as the Doors, Neil Young, The Rolling Stones, Fairport Convention & Janis Joplin. That was just the beginning of my love affair with music and I've put together a little mixed tape for you, enjoy  xx
  1. Roxy Music - More Than This
  2. Wreckless Eric - Whole Wide Word
  3. Shins - New Slang
  4. Beirut - Sunday Smile
  5. Led Zep - D'yer Maker
  6. Josh T Pearson - Woman When I've Raised Hell
  7. The Pogues - Dirty Old Town

  1. Caitlin Rose - Sinful Wishing Well
  2. Warpaint - Billie Holiday
  3. Devendra Banhart - Angelika
  4. Coco Rosie - Lemonade
  5. Beatles - Happy Just To Dance With You
  6. Buena Vista Social Club - Candela
  7. Bob Dylan - Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...